St. Augustine to Sunny Isles Beach
Tour Florida’s oldest city before hitting the EV Expressway. Take off at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and end your adventure with your toes in the sand at Sunny Isles Beach.View Itinerary
Your EV Itinerary
- Visit the historic St. Augustine Distillery , a former FPL ice plant and home to an FPL SolarNow solar canopy.
- Hit the road toward Blue Spring State Park, and go for a swim in its clear, blue waters.
- Check-in to the Westin in Lake Mary and charge while you sleep.
- Start the day with some space exploration at the FPL Discovery Solar Energy Center at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- Take a lunch break and recharge at the Ft. Drum Florida Turnpike Service Plaza where you can charge your EV at the FPL EVolution charging station on your way south.
- End your day at Heritage Park in Sunny Isles Beach, where you can recharge as you visit the Memorial Wall and Fountains.
= EV Charging Available