St. Augustine to Aventura
Tour Florida’s oldest city and see its dazzling Nights of Lights holiday display before hitting the EV Expressway. Take off at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and end your adventure with some holiday shopping.View Itinerary
Your EV Itinerary
- Get into the holiday “spirit” as you visit the St. Augustine Distillery . The former FPL ice plant now features a restaurant, aptly named the Ice Plant, which boasts seasonal cocktails and more!
- Take a stroll in Downtown St. Augustine and enjoy the dazzling Nights of Lights holiday display, which runs through January 31, 2023.
- Check-in to the Westin in Lake Mary and charge while you sleep.
- Start the day with some space exploration at the FPL Discovery Solar Energy Center at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- Take a lunch break and recharge at the Ft. Drum Florida Turnpike Service Plaza where you can charge your EV at the FPL EVolution charging station on your way south.
- Enjoy holiday shopping and dining at Aventura Mall, and then recharge at the FPL EVolution fast chargers on Biscayne Blvd .
= EV Charging Available