@SassyAutoChick’s EV Adventure
Tag along as Dawn and her road trip buddy have a girlfriends’ getaway exploring the sights of the Space Coast, with stops in Melbourne, New Smyrna Beach, and the city best known for its long beaches and racing enthusiasts: Daytona Beach.View Itinerary
Dawn Gibson-Thigpen’s EV Itinerary
- Kick off your EV trip in West Palm Beach with a drive up I-95, stopping for coffee and a fast charge at the West Melbourne Dunkin’ along the way.
- Make your way to New Smyrna Beach, a centerpiece of Florida’s Space Coast, to visit a local gem for lunch: Norwood’s Eatery & Bar.
- After savoring some local seafood, take the scenic route to Daytona Beach and check in at the Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront while you charge up. Then enjoy dinner at The Cellar in Downtown Daytona.
- Start your day with breakfast at Cinnamon Tree Café in Port Orange, a quaint restaurant that specializes in crepes and other homemade goodies.
- While visiting the home of the Daytona 500, go for a spin and get your adrenaline pumping at the Speedway Indoor Karting Daytona.
- Drive to One Daytona to charge up while you enjoy specialty shops, food and energetic live entertainment.
- Make your way back down the sunny Space Coast, stopping by the West Melbourne Dunkin’ for a quick charge on your way home.
= EV Charging Available