Jacksonville to St. Augustine
Take a weekend trip starting in Jacksonville and spend the afternoon cooling off in one of Florida's most popular springs. The next day, make your way to the oldest city in the U.S. and marvel in its history and character.View Itinerary
Your EV Itinerary
- Have a relaxing Saturday morning visiting the Riverside Arts Market to enjoy a variety of entertainment alongside an astounding view of St. Johns River.
- Hit the road west on I-10 and stop for a fast charge at the Macclenny Starbucks, which pairs for a great coffee break before getting back on the road.
- Make your way south to Ichetucknee Springs for an afternoon kayaking adventure. This peaceful river experience will guide you downstream in crystal-clear water.
- Wrap up your first day and charge up while you enjoy dinner in Lake City at the Sonny’s BBQ located of U.S. Highway 90. Get some rest at the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lake City to feel refreshed for the morning.
- Make it an early morning and travel to historic St. Augustine for a day of exploration.
- Check out the Old Town Trolley Tour to hear about the city’s storied past from an expert guide and afterward taste authentic Spanish cuisine at Taberna del Caballo.
- For a thrilling nighttime adventure, check out the iconic Ghosts and Gravestones tour and visit the most haunted places in the town.
- Spend the night at the Hampton Inn and Suites St. Augustine-Vilano Beach and charge up your EV so it’s ready for the next day .
= EV Charging Available