Alex Klumpp’s EV Itinerary
- Start your journey from Miami to the seaside city of Hollywood, Florida. Stop for a bite in “Hamburger Heaven” at The Le Tub Saloon, rated #1 Hamburger in the Nation by GQ Magazine!
- Continue north to sunny West Palm Beach and stop at the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts to charge. While charging, take a stroll through The Square in Downtown. Enjoy world-class art and cuisine with over 50 retail and restaurant options.
- Check in to the Canopy by Hilton West Palm Beach Downtown hotel for the night.
- Head over to Worth Avenue for an array of luxury boutiques before settling in for dinner at a local favorite: Buccan.
- Start your day with coffee and nearby street art at West Palm’s Subculture Coffee.
- Make your way south to Delray Beach and park at the Old School Square Garage to charge while you enjoy premier seafood at Mussel Beach and a stroll down Atlantic Avenue.
- Drive to the Hillsboro Antique Mall and browse the endless vintage treasures.
- Stop at the Florida Turnpike Service Plaza in Pompano for a final charge on your way back to Miami.
= EV Charging Available